Get a degree in Computer Science in the IT Management study programme at our University
About the study programme
Learn to effectively manage projects, teams and organisations and develop modern management thinking. Master the tools that improve personal and professional effectiveness. Learn how to select and adapt new team members, as well as develop strategies for promoting IT products.
Disciplines of the educational trajectory
- Business analysis in IT -1
- Business analysis in IT -2
- Fundamentals of data analytics
- Project management in IT
- Information systems and technologies in business analytics
- Risk management
- Talent management
- Business planning
- Digital marketing
- Financial management
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- To carry out effective project management, ensure the achievement of the results defined in the project in terms of the composition and scope of work, cost, time, quality and satisfaction of project participants.
- Use modern project management methods, choose effective tools and approaches according to the type and specifics of the project
- Analyse and justify project decisions, select project alternatives.
- Develop a business model and present it to stakeholders.
- Apply business communication skills to achieve constructive results in business interactions.
- Manage risks in projects by integrating the risk management process.
- Develop and implement brand formation and development
- Develop personal effectiveness in the areas of leadership, time management, negotiation, etc.
- Conduct pre-project research, market and competitor analysis.
- Research user needs and take a broader view of business issues.
Prospects for holding the following positions:
- Project manager in IT
- Programme manager
- Scrum master
- Team manager
- Customer service manager
- Business analyst