In its work, the Human Resources Department is guided by the current legislation of Ukraine, decisions of the Government of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine, orders of the Rector of the University, the Statute and internal labour regulations of the University, and the Regulations on the Human Resources Department of the University.
101, Dmytro Yavornytskyi Ave.
Monday - Friday - from 9.00 to 18.00.
Saturday, Sunday - day off
Tel: (073) 797 88 08,
E-mail: [email protected]
HR specialist Oksana Gaidarzhy
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10.00-12.00 and 14.00-17.00;
- Carrying out personnel work and military registration of the University.
- Maintains the established reporting and accounting documentation, prepares documents for appointment and dismissal of personnel.
- Keeps records of employment records, personnel, prepares certificates of employment of personnel.
- Forms personal files of personnel and maintains their computer records in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation.
- Prepares, registers orders on personnel issues at the University, familiarises the staff with the University.
- Prepares the established reporting on work with personnel.
- Ensures the registration of persons liable for military service and conscripts working in the organisation.
- Organises the work on recruitment of personnel for vacant positions and competition.
- Maintains the office work of the University in accordance with the nomenclature of cases.
- Prepares job descriptions for all employees of the University.
- Prepares and submits reports to government agencies.
- Ensures: compliance of personnel documentation with the legislation in the field of labour, in the field of personal data protection and the requirements of the quality management system of the organisation; registration of all personnel procedures in accordance with the labour legislation, legislation on personal data protection, regulations, instructions, as well as orders of the University.
- Organises work on drawing up leave schedules and monitors its implementation.
- Controls the implementation of standards for the employment of disabled persons and compliance with the quota for the employment of categories of citizens with additional guarantees in facilitating employment.
- Compliance with the anti-corruption legislation of Ukraine and the University's anti-corruption programme.