A basic structural unit of the University that carries out educational, methodological and scientific activities.
Headed by Leonid Panik.
Reports to the Rector of the University.
Tel: (073) 797 88 90 E-mail: [email protected]
101 Dmytro Yavornytskyi Ave. 19.
Monday - Friday - from 9.00 to 17.00
Reception on educational issues - from 14.00 to 16.00
Saturday, Sunday - days off
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of higher education standards in the specialities of the department.
- Organisation of the development of educational programmes, curricula and work plans.
- Development of educational and methodological support.
- Development of the material base.
- Preparation and control of individual work plans of the Department's teachers, preparation and distribution of teaching load and determination of functional responsibilities between the Department's employees, control of implementation.
- Organisation of the work of examination commissions, state certification of graduates.
- Organisation and control of practical training.
- Carrying out measures to prevent and combat corruption.
- Preparation of documentation for licensing and accreditation.
- Promoting graduate employment.
- Maintaining academic integrity, internal quality assurance system.
- Participation in international programmes and grants.
- Scientific work. Development of scientific and pedagogical activity of the research and teaching staff.
- Organisation of work with mentors.
- Advanced training and internships for academic staff.
- Responsible for entering data into the Unified State Electronic Database of Education, electronic document management system (NPP).
- Preparation of reports.