On 21st of January 2018 the University received a license from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to provide educational services related to the acquisition of higher education at the level of "bachelor. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 3073-л.
The license was renewed on 14th of June 2021.
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 3073-л dated 21st of December 2018.
- Minutes № 120/2 of the meeting of the Licensing Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 21st December 2018.
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 2-л of 14th of January 2021
- Addendum 10.45 to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 2-л dated 14th of January.
Licensing of higher educational institutions is the procedure for recognition of the ability of higher educational institutions of a certain type to carry out educational activities, related to the obtaining of higher education and qualification, in accordance with the requirements of the standards of higher education, as well as the license conditions for the conduct of educational activities.
Accreditation of an educational program is an assessment of the educational program and / or educational activities of the institution of higher education for this program to ensure and improvement of the quality of higher education.
The planned timeline for the accreditation process is 2022-23 N.D.
- Materials for self-evaluation of the educational and professional program
- Expert Group Report
- Expert Opinion of the Industry Expert Council
- Decision on accreditation (Minutes of the meeting, addendum to the minutes)